- Attachment Coaching
- Effective Communication Coaching
- Self-awareness Coaching
- Post-traumatic Growth
- Training and Consulting
- Mindfulness and Meditation Instruction
- Positive Psychology
- Coaching Psychology
Qualifications and Experience
Owner and Director of Metta-morphics, Elfreda Manahan-Vaughan, is fascinated in the way people think and how they process the world around them. She loves exploring psychology but also the sociological aspects of human interaction. She has a MSc in Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology from University of East London. She has a BA Hons in Literature and Sociology from NUI Maynooth and is an accredited coach with the European Mentoring and Coaching Council, an NLP Mind Coach, Master Practitioner of NLP and a certified Life and Business Coach registered with the Irish Institute of NLP, the Society of NLP and formerly a member of The International Association of Mind Coaches. She is a Certified Mindfulness Meditation Instructor having studied with the University of Holistic Theology, a member of the International Association of Meditation Instructors and has trained in Somatic Parts Work, Trauma Informed Practice and Integrative Somatic Trauma Therapy with The Embody Lab.
Elfreda is also Drama and Communications teacher with Licentiate and an Associate Teaching Diplomas in Drama and Communications with the Guildhall School of Music and Drama and Irish Board of Speech and Drama. She has taught and run workshops for the past 26 years and during her time as a Drama Teacher taught Leaving Cert Applied Drama, Public Speaking and Self Esteem and Mindfulness at Second Level in Scoil Mhuire Trim for 15 years until 2016.
Elfreda has worked with numerous community and business groups of both adults and children over the past 26 years conducting workshops in Drama, Presentation Skills, Communications and Personal Development. Elfreda has also been a Local Facilitator for the PDST (formerly the SSLS) and has given inservice training to teachers in Leaving Cert Applied Drama. Her resources for this course have been available on the PDST website.
Elfreda currently delivers training privately and in schools and through the Community Education Service in LMETB. She taught Lifestyle Coaching in Colaiste Dhulaigh on the Higher National Certificate in Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching and currently teaches Research & Study Skills & Criminology on the Level 5 Pre-University Psychology course. She also provides training and consulting in the workplace and personal and business coaching.
She specialises in:
- Teaching Personal Development, Mindfulness, Wellbeing, Stress Management, Positive Psychology and Confidence to adults through the LMETB
- Running courses in People Pleasing & Avoidant Attachment, Confidence and Mindfulness online
- Providing Corporate Training and Consulting
- Providing specialised support for Effective Communication in personal and professional contexts.
- One to one and online Integrative Coaching
- Coaching for the Explore Initiative, the HNC in Lifestyle Coaching and the Pre-University course in Coláiste Dhulaigh Coolock, Dublin 17